Hey everyone! Reg here giving you some analysis of the cards that we got to see at Worlds.
Over the past weekend, quite a few cards were spoiled in Memphis. While Wizkids has been releasing little bits of information about its upcoming Draft packs, quite a few leaks came out from the Preview Drafts online in regards to the Infinity Gauntlet Draft Pack.
All over the Internet, pictures of cards were spoiled, and I was able to put them all together in a file, entering the Rarity, Card number and made sense of the numbers to the point where I think I have all but a handful of cards missing, and I also believe I can guess what they are. (Except 1). From this, we now have a lot more information about the Draft Packs, and there are some interesting choices here.
We’ll look at the team packs, since their roster is far more clear, and then we’ll move to the campaign box.
Before we begin, I want to give credit where credit is due. I was not at World’s and have just gathered this information from pictures online from The Dice Coalition site. Thank you to all that posted (Chris, Melissa, Benzino, Matt, Robert)
Draft Pack Distribution
From looking at a card, we can see there are 152 Cards in the set. We know from images leaked that Basic Actions are from 1 to 16. The Commons are from 17 to 56, Uncommons from 57 to 96, Rares from 97 to 136, and finally Super Rares from 137 to 152. That’s a ton of cards but interesting to note 40 cards of each rarity, and 16 Super Rares in total. (Characters with a Super Rare look like there will be 4 versions…)
The Thor and TOA Draft packs released previously, had 14 Cards, I would assume this would be a similar setup for the 2020 Draft packs except we know that they are planning to include 3 basic action cards per pack so it might be safe to assume 15 cards per pack.
In previous versions each pack contained 6 commons, 4 Uncommons, and either 2 Rares or 1 Rare and a Super Rare if you were lucky to pull one. Again I would assume this will not change. So from buying one Draft pack and assume you pull no duplicates, you would have the following pulls:
- 6 of the 40 Commons – (15%)
- 4 of the 40 Uncommons – (10%)
- 2 of the 40 Rares – (5%)
- or 1 of the 16 Super Rares – (6%)
So, If you purchase a Draft Box of 8 Packs (Again, I will assume for this article that they will keep it the same as previous draft pack boxes) and assume you do not pull any doubles in the full draft box of 8 packs, you would potentially have the following pulls:
- All of the Commons (100%) and 8 Duplicate cards minimum.
- 32 of the 40 Uncommons (80%)
- 16 of the 40 Rares (40%)
- 2 of the 16 Super Rares (12%)
From this, you will most likely require 3 Draft Boxes minimum to obtain all the Rares, but you certainly will receive most of the dice you will need from the common and uncommon pulls from just 1 draft box of 8 draft packs.
BASIC ACTION CARDS
Looks like we will have a good set of Basic Actions to play with in draft for this release…
- 1 BAC Anger Issues
- 2 BAC Besmirch
- 3 BAC Big Entrance
- 4 BAC Counterstrike
- 5 BAC Focus
- 6 BAC Inspiring
- 7 BAC Investigation
- 8 BAC Nefarious Broadcast
- 9 BAC Pizza
- 10 BAC Poker Night
- 11 BAC Power Surge
- 12 BAC Rally!
- 13 BAC Retribution
- 14 BAC Surprise Attack (Thank you Dan O for filling in this blank)
- 15 BAC True Believer
- 16 BAC Villainous Pact
These are my Guesses for the missing 1 Cards based on alphabetically listed
- #14 – SUPERHERO REGISTRATION ACT OR SURPRISE ATTACK
It looks like there are no Action Dice to be released in this set, (Unless they are coming in the Super Rares, and that would be sweet if the Infinity Stones are part of these…)
From the Released Cards there are 7 the 40 Cards that I do not have a confirmed image accounted for. I have made my best guess where they fall alphabetically.
I also believe the unaccounted cards and names are for new characters being welcomed to Dice Masters.
(Cards with a Title beside the Character, have an image confirmed from the Preview Draft Online)
- C17 Adam Warlock – GOLDEN GLADIATOR
- C18 Angela – DEMON HUNTER
- C19 Black Dwarf
- C20 Black Panther – STEALTHY ADVERSARY
- C21 Black Swan
EDIT: Thanks to DMArmada for pointing out this one doesn’t work in this slot. Back to the guessing!
- C22 Black Widow – SPACE GEM
- C23 Bullseye – IMPOSTOR HAWKEYE
- C24 Captain Marvel – CAPTAIN WHIZ BANG
- C25 Corvus Glaive
- C26 Doctor Strange – TIME GEM
- C27 Drax – THE WARRIOR
- C28 Ebony Maw – GLEEFUL KILLER
- C29 Gamora – GENIUS TRAINER
- C30 Ghost Rider – HELLFIRE
- C31 Groot – HIGHTLY INTELLIGENT
- C32 Hela – ASGARDIAN
- C33 Hulk – IMMORTAL
C34, another guess Makes sense for a card related and missed in Dice Masters in IRON FIST
- C35 Iron Man – ORDINARY PHDS
- C36 Kang – COUNCIL OF KANGS
- C37 Loki – POWERFUL MAGIC
- C38 Moonknight
- C39 Ms Marvel
- C40 Nebula – SISTER TO GAMORA
These next 2 Cards are the biggest mystery as it can be several Avengers related characters. So, the next 2 could be any of the following:
- NICK FURY
- NORMAN OSBORNE
- PEPPER POTTS
- PHIL COULSON
- PIP THE TROLL
- PROXIMA MIDNIGHT
My Guess is Pip the Troll, and Proxima Midnight to get us some new cards
- C43 Rocket Racoon – I’M THE BADDEST!
- C44 Sandman – FRIGHTFUL
- C45 She Hulk – GREENY
- C46 Spider-Man – BACK TO BASICS
- C47 Star-Lord – LEGENDARY
- C48 is another guess and continuing with the Black Order theme, it’s time for SUPERGIANT.
- C49 Thanos – COURTING DEATH
- C50 The Collector – STOLEN COSMIC CUBE
- C51 The Spot – DR. JONATHAN OHNN
- C52 Thor – SCION OF ALL ASGARD
- Another guess for card 53, but I cannot think of what would be in here…
- C54 Turk Barret
- C55 Typhoid Mary
- C56 Wong – STEPHEN STRANGE MEMORIAL INSTITUTE
For these cards, they grow for each set by 40. So I won’t take a guess which card it is, but just list the card names that I have confirmed images for.
- U57 Adam Warlock – HERO OF COUNTER EARTH
- U58 Angela
- GUESS U59- ANT-MAN
- U60 Black Panther – CUNNING STRATEGIST
- GUESS U61 BLACK DWARF
- U62 Black Widow – RUNNING IN THE SHADOWS
- U63 Bullseye – LESTER
- U64 Captain Marvel – MAJOR CAROL DANVERS
- U65 Corvus Glaive
- U66 Doctor Strange
- U67 Drax – THE MEDIATOR
- U68 Ebony Maw
- U69 Gamora – ADVENTURER
- U70 Ghost Rider – BRIMSTONE
- U71 Groot – QUASI DIMENSIONAL SUPER POSITIONAL ENGINEER
- U72 Hela
- U73 Hulk – PROFESSOR
- GUESS U74 – IRON FIST
- U75 Iron Man – MULTI-BILLIONAIRE
- U76 Kang – TIME DUPLICATES
- U77 Loki – ILLUSIONS ABOUND
- U78 Moonknight
- U79 Ms Marvel – INHUMAN LINEAGE
- U80 Nebula – COLD BLOODED
- GUESS U81 – PIP THE TROLL
- GUESS U82 – PROXIMA MIDNIGHT
- U83 Rocket Racoon – MAKE LIKE A TREE
- U84 Sandman – SANDLICIOUS!
- U85 She Hulk – JUST WHO YOU NEEDED!
- U86 Spider-Man – RESPONSIBILITY
- U87 Star-Lord – FORMER NASA MECHANIC
- GUESS U88 – SUPERGIANT
- U89 Thanos – OVERPOWERING STRENGTH
- U90 The Collector – BEHIND THE SCENES
- U91 The Spot – PHASE SHIFT
- U92 Thor – FORTUNATELY, I AM MIGHTY!
- GUESS U93 ???
- U95 Typhoid Mary – DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER
- U96 Wong – ARCANE POWERHOUSE
- R97 Adam Warlock
- R98 Angela
- GUESS – R99 ANT-MAN
- R100 Black Panther – MIGHT OF WAKANDA
- GUESS R101 BLACK DWARF
- R102 Black Widow
- R103 Bullseye
- R104 Captain Marvel
- R105 Corvus Glaive – GRIM LIEUTENANT
- R106 Doctor Strange – CELBRATED NEUROSURGEON
- R107 Drax
- R108 Ebony Maw
- R109 Gamora
- R110 Ghost Rider
- R111 Groot
- R112 Hela
- R113 Hulk
- GUESS R114 – IRON FIST
- R115 Iron Man
- R116 Kang
- R117 Loki – PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
- R118 Moonknight – ONE MAN AVENGER
- R119 Ms Marvel
- R120 Nebula – SPACE PIRATE
- GUESS R121 – PIP THE TROLL
- GUESS R122 – PROXIMA MIDNIGHT
- R123 Rocket Racoon – AND GROW!
- R124 Sandman
- R125 She Hulk – LOS ANGELES NATIVE
- R126 Spider-Man – PUBLIC MENACE
- R127 Star-Lord – KING OF SPARTAX
- GUESS R128 – SUPERGIANT
- R129 Thanos – ENEMY OF LIFE
- R130 The Collector – DRIVEN BY PURPOSE
- R131 The Spot – SINISTER SIXTEEN
- R132 Thor
- R133 ???
- R134 Turk Barret
- R135 Typhoid Mary
- R136 Wong – SECOND RATE JARVIS
- SR137 ???
- SR138 Black Widow – INTELLIGENCE ASSETS
- SR139 ???
- SR140 Captain Marvel – REALITY GEM
- SR141 Doctor Strange – TRUSTING IN DESINTY
- SR142 ???
- SR143 ???
- SR144 ???
- SR145 Loki – HERO
- SR146 ???
- SR147 ???
- SR148 ???
- SR149 Star-Lord – POWER GEM
- SR150 Thanos – PREPARING THE WAY
- SR151 Thor – JORMUNGAND’S FEAR
- SR152 TURK BARRETT – MIND GEM
So that’s it…. What do you think? What characters would you put in the missing spaces that I did? Let us know if you think I missed something, or you know something I don’t.